• Announcements

• admin

MERCHANDISE   05/24/2017

Six Percent products NOW AVAILABLE in the Classified Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hypnautiq

2002 Crownline 212DB Deckboat $19,000.

hypnautiq    0

2002 Crownline 212DB Deckboat with swim platform (24ft length overall). 5.0 Mercruiser 220HP with Alpha outdrive, approximately 250 hrs.

Boat comes with new Kenwood CD/MP3 player, amp, 4 speakers and subwoofer.

Large bimini top. 4 blade stainless steel prop, port-a-potti with compartment head, 2 sinks with fresh water tank, 2 AGM batteries, stainless steel hardware, VHF Marine radio, front and rear ladder, anchor with 100' line. The paint finish is still really good, it does have some scratches from normal use. Sharkskin cover included. Stored indoors year round.

The trailer is a 2007 Prestige with disc brakes, torsion axles and oil lub bearings, trailer new cost $4000.

Plenty room for the entire family, the best thing about this boat is that you won't feel crowded.

I've own this boat since Nov. 2005, all its maintenance has been done by me, I use Amsoil oil and filters. I'm selling the boat because I'm looking to upgrade.

Title on hand.

036_878_thumb.jpg

hypnautiq    0

OK, now I'm really seriously wanting to sell, I've missed couple of boat deals because I don't wanna finance anymore than what I have to.

If ya'll know someone who may be interested, please pass this along, I'll be happy to pay a referral fee.

Crownline 212DB pictures

password is: deckboat

dsc_0626_thumb.jpg

SeaRay Jim    4

I've seen this boat live and in person (and on clear water :D ) It really is a nice boat. And I think Hyp has had 2-foot-ites long enough. :lol2: And I think he really wants a Searay with a 540 in it. :)

SeaRay Jim    4
That is a good looking Crownline.

What are you looking to upgrade to?

He's hoping one day, to a Searay Sundeck with a 540 in it. *CB* It's going to Austin this weekend for a little TLC to start the season off. :)

hypnautiq    0
That is a good looking Crownline.

What are you looking to upgrade to?

As much as I'd like to have a bad ass SeaRay with a bad ass engine, my truck won't pull it.

I'm looking for a Crownline 230BR. That's what I really really want.

SeaRay Jim    4

No, not a regular. It's a bit of a drive. :D But hopefully when I come down to pick it up we'll get out. Maybe we'll make it down again some time later this year. I love it down there but it's just a long drive.